I hope all you book fans find this entertaining!
1. When you buy a book get home and realise some of the pages are crinkled and bent.
2. When people make fun of you for reading.
3. When the first book is amazing and you have to wait 2 years for the second one.
4. When a book has an incredible cover and blurb and is a terrible book.
5. When the people in the book store start staring at you because you’ve been standing at the shelf looking and touching the books for over an hour and you’re not buying anything.
6. When all you get for Christmas is books.
7. When people buy you books that you have no interest in. Amazing and heartbreaking at the same time.
8. When you can’t find a bookmark and refused to damage the pages of the book so you have to use a random object.
8. When they change the design or colour scheme of the covers midway through a series.
9. When the love triangle doesn’t go the way you want.
10. When you realise you have an endless tbr and will forever be buying new bookshelves for all your books.
11. When people say they hate your favourite books.
12. When people say you should throw away your books and you have to explain its like a child without seeming crazy.
13. When people tell you books are a waste of money.
14. When the library has no good books left.
15. When they make a series out of your favourite book that doesn’t follow the story line.
Well here’s 15 pet peeves I know I have about books! What are yours? Let me know in the comments.